He knows his wife doesn't want to accept the fact that she is getting older and isn't as youthful as she used to be. So he goes to the doctor himself to ask if anything can be done about it.
Man: Doc, I think my wife may be losing her hearing. Is there anything I can do for her?
Doctor: Well, treatments usually depend on how severe the hearing loss is. Sometimes the patient can just continue living a normal life.
Man: I am not sure how bad it has gotten, how can I test how bad it is without letting my wife know what I'm doing?
Doctor: That should be easy. Just stand somewhere in the house, maybe like 3 rooms away from your wife, and ask her a question. Anytime you don't here a response move one room closer and ask it again until she responds to you. If she still can't hear you when you're in the same room, then you should definitely bring her in to be examined.
The man is content with this idea, and goes back home to put it to work. When he gets home he greets his wife and walks through his house until he is 3 rooms away from his wife. He clears his throat, and tries to yell through the rooms to ask a question
Mam: HEY HONEY, WHAT IS FOR DINNER TONIGHT?
There is no response. The man thinks to himself, well the rooms are kind of big in this house and maybe I didn't raise my voice enough. So he moves on and is now standing 2 rooms over from his wife and tries again.
Man: HEY BABE, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WILL MAKE FOR DINNER TONIGHT?
Still no response. The man thinks to himself, well I suspected she was losing her hearing so this is no shocker that she didn't hear me here either. So he moves on and is now standing 1 room over from his wife and tries again.
Man: SWEETIE, WHAT WILL DINNER BE TONIGHT?
Again, no response. The man thinks to himself, my poor wife will certainly need some kind of hearing aid if she wasn't able to hear that! But maybe it's not all bad, maybe she'll hear me if I stand in the kitchen with her. So he walks into the kitchen, clears his throat, and asks loudly.
Man: DARLING, WHAT WILL YOU BE SERVING FOR DINNER TONIGHT?
Wife: I ALREADY TOLD YOU 3 FUCKING TIMES THAT WE ARE HAVING CHICKEN YOU DEAF BASTARD!!!
[link] [comments]
from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! https://ift.tt/2xeWPyl
via IFTTT






0 comments:
Post a Comment