Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

Exclusive: R.L. Stine’s ‘Fear Street’ Trilogy to Star Kiana Madeira, Olivia Welch

Growing up, there was no series of books that I loved more than R.L. Stine's Fear Street novels, which were much scarier and more violent than the author's Goosebumps series that I read as a kid. I couldn't wait to get my hands on the latest Fear Street book as a horror-loving pre-teen, which is why as a so-called adult, I've been so eager to dig up details of the Fear Street movie -- or should I say movies -- in the works at 20th Century Fox and Chernin Entertainment. And now Collider can …

The post Exclusive: R.L. Stine’s ‘Fear Street’ Trilogy to Star Kiana Madeira, Olivia Welch appeared first on Collider.



from Collider https://ift.tt/2SvPcJo
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List