Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

NSFW/ A white guy is waiting in an elevator and a big black guy walks in on the next floor

The white guy stares and is astonished by how big this dude is. The black guy notices him staring. A minute goes by and the black guy says, “6’ 8”....... 280........ 13 inches...... Turner Brown”.

The white guy passes out and falls on the ground.

He is awoken by the black guy asking if he is okay.

The white guy goes, “Why would you say that out of nowhere?”

The black guy says, “People always ask me how tall I am, how much I weigh, how big my dick is and what my name is”.

The white guy goes, “Oh, thank God. I thought you said turn around”.

submitted by /u/Running4Bronze
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! http://bit.ly/2BrIyxS
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List