Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

A list of puns

I didn't know why the baseball was getting bigger. And then it hit me.

I'm know 25 letters of the alphabet. I don't know why.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

I didn't know where the boomerang went. And then it came to me.

Did you hear about the guy who's left arm was cut off? He's all right now.

I didn't like my beard. And then it grew on me.

I just found out I'm colorblind. The diagnosis came completely out of the blue.

I saw an ad for burial plots, and thought to myself this is the last thing I need.

Claustrophobic people are more productive thinking out of the box.

Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field.

Nope. Unintended.

Hope this made your day! If I get a lot of upvotes I'll make Part 2.

submitted by /u/tennisfanBRAWLSTARS
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! http://bit.ly/2DAsOJV
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List