Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

A drunk woman, stark naked, gets into a taxi in New York City.

The cab driver, an old Jewish gentleman, opened his eyes wide and stared at the woman, but made no attempt to start the cab.

The woman glared back at him and said "What's wrong with you, honey? Haven't you seen a naked woman before?"

The old Jewish guy slowly answered "Let me tell you sumsing, lady. I vasnt staring at you like you tink. Dat vould not be proper."

The woman giggled and responded "Well, if you're not staring at my boobs or my butt, sweetie, what are you doing then?"

He paused for a moment, then told her “Vell.... M'am, I am looking, and I am looking, and I am tinking to myself, vair in Da hell is dis lady keeping de money to pay for dis ride?"

submitted by /u/MDan25
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! http://bit.ly/2WF9FSM
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List