Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

A fat lady walks into a bar.

She raise her arm showing off her hairy armpits and says “ Who wants to buy this nice lady a drink?” A drunk guy in the back says “I will, I’ll buy the ballerina a drink.”

This goes on a few more times. “ Who wants to buy this nice lady a drink?” “I will, I’ll buy the ballerina a drink.”

The drunk guy tells the bartender how nice the ballerina looks. The bartender replies “ Look, I appreciate you buying the lady drinks, it’s good for business. But I must ask, why do you call her a ballerina?”

The man replies “ I figured anybody who could raise their leg that high must be a ballerina.”

submitted by /u/Green-Chair
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! http://bit.ly/2WYcnOC
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List