Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

We don’t sell to blondes

A blonde walks past a shop as she reads the sign “we don’t sell to blondes” in the window. She goes in to her investigate the situation.

To test the sign she asks the salesman “excuse me, I’d like to buy this TV”

And the salesman responds “I’m sorry ma’am we don’t sell to blondes”

Shocked the woman leaves and returns later in the day now having changed her hair colour to brunette. Once again she asks the salesman “excuse me, I’d like to buy this TV”

To which she is met with the same response “I’m sorry ma’am we don’t sell to blondes”

She begins to get irritated and heads out to get a new outfit- returning the next day in different clothes, with ginger hair, and a new haircut. She then proceeds to ask the salesman “excuse me, I’d like to buy this TV”

To which he responds “sorry ma’am we don’t sell to blondes”

Now she is FURIOUS and heads out to plan the perfect deception. She once again changes her hair colour to black, gets a new haircut, changes her outfit, and even gets plastic surgery to look completely different in an attempt to buy from this shop.

She returns having looked nothing like she did the previous days and once again asks the salesman “excuse me, I’d like to buy this TV”

To which he once again responds “sorry ma’am we don’t sell to blondes”

She lashes out screaming at the man “HOW ON EARTH DO YOU KNOW I’M A BLONDE I LOOK NOTHING LIKE I DID WHEN I FIRST CAME IN HERE”

“Because that’s a microwave” he says.

submitted by /u/Nuclear-Hazmageddon
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! http://bit.ly/2IAypmB
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List