Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

(NSFW) Kevin had a 16 inch Dick.

Is dick was so big, he couldn't get any gals.

He went to a doctor, who was looking at the miracle unbelievably.

Doctor: "I..I.." the doctor stuttered, " Medical science cannot cure this."

"But..." the doctor says, "there is a wizard in the deep Lock Nock Lake. Go to him and he'll surely help."

Kevin went to the wizard.

Wizard: "Hmm... I see. There is a magical frog across this lake. Ask him to marry you. If he says no, you're dick will become 3 inches short."

Kevin went across the river, and as he reached the frog, he asked him as elegantly he could, "Will you marry me?"

"No" ,said the magical frog.

shhoop...13 inches.

Kevin asked again, in astonishment this time, "Will you marry me?"

"No",said the magical frog, annoyed this time.

shhoop... 10 inches.

"Once more and I'll be good to go", thought kevin.

Kevin asked again, in excitement this time, "Will you marry me?"

The frog was annoyed beyond the horizon this time.

"How many time do I have to tell you?", said the frog, in frustration this time.

"NO, NO, NO!".

submitted by /u/Wikydtron
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! https://ift.tt/37DjBgl
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List