Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

Best joke that I tell...got it from this sub over a year ago

A young American tourist just arrived in the Irish Countryside for vacation.

He steps into the nearest pub for a pint, and sits down near this old haggard man.

The old man looks over at the Tourist and says:

"Young man, do you see this Pub? I built this Pub. I raised these walls, I built these tables, I laid the stone floor...I built this Pub, and it's a beautiful Pub...but do they call me Blarney the Pub Builder? No...they don't."

The tourist looked around and agreed. It WAS a beautiful Pub.

Then the old man says:

"Look out in the yard out front...do you see that wall? I built that wall. I quarried the stones, I chiseled them to shape, I carefully placed each one. I built that wall, and it's a beautiful wall...but do they call me Blarney the Wall Builder? No...they don't."

The tourist was admiring the craftsmanship of the wall when Blarney interrupted his thought and said:

"Young man, look out the window to the lake. Do you see that pier? I built that pier. I chopped down every tree, I milled every plank, and I drove every nail. I built that pier, and it's a beautiful pier. But do they call me Blarney the Pier Builder? No...they don't...

...but you fuck ONE goat..."

submitted by /u/-Puddintane-
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! https://ift.tt/2KHwgF6
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List