Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

Depressing pickup lines.

Are you suicide? Because I think about you every day.

Are you a toaster? Because I really want to take a bath with you.

Are you a noose? Because I really want to hang with you.

Are you a gravestone? Because I really wish you were on top of me.

Are you anti-depressants? Because if I don’t have you every day I’m going to kill myself.

Are you a coffin? Because I really wish I was inside you right now.

Are you a coroner? Because I really want you to inspect my body.

Are you a death certificate? Because I really wish you were mine.

Are you an electrical outlet? Because I really want to stick my fingers in you.

Are you traffic? Because running into you would really make my day.

submitted by /u/nono1243
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! https://ift.tt/3gEeHW4
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List