Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

A guy changing at the gym...

A guy changing at the gym answers the phone, as he’s getting dressed, naturally he just puts it on speaker, the female voice is heard “Hey Honey, I’ve just found this beautiful designer coat and it’s on sale for £2,000 do you mind if I get it” The guy says “well if you love it so much then yeah that’s cool” Next she says “oh and on the way home I stopped at the BMW dealership and saw the car I always wanted, it’s up for £50,000 is it ok if I get it?” The guy says “it’s your dream car so yes of course! But offer “£45,000 and see what they say” The woman comes back on the phone clearly excited “oh honey that’s so sweet, one last thing, I know you wanted to be involved as well but I’ve found a perfect house for us, on the same street as my parents, it’s £500,000 what do you think?” The guys says “hey if it’s perfect for us and close to your family why not!” She says her good byes and he puts the phone down and carry’s on changing, by this point everyone in the changing room is looking at him and thinking the same “this lucky bastard is doing good for himself” Before anyone can speak to him he looks around at the stunned faces and says

“Does anyone know who’s phone this is”

submitted by /u/SpaceManBalls83
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! https://ift.tt/3lIzcmT
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List