Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

A boy returns home from running an errand for his quarantined grandfather.

He says, "Grandpa, I got all the groceries you wanted! All together, it came to $47.22. Here's your change."

Grandpa says, "My goodness, the world is expensive nowadays. When I was a boy your age, I could get five pounds of potatoes, three loaves of bread, two pounds of beef, a jug of milk, a tin of tobacco for my dad, and a handful of my favorite candies, all for about five cents.

"Can't do that today, though. No sir-ee Bob."

"Why is that, grandpa?" asks the boy.

"Too many fuckin' cameras."

submitted by /u/Dylanphile
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! https://ift.tt/3dbvkpr
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List