Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

A woman pregnant with triplets walks into a bank

The bank gets robbed, and she gets shot three times in the stomach. She goes to the hospital and delivers three sons, everything is fine with them.

Thirteen years go by and her first son comes running up to her shouting, "Mom, mom! I just peed out a bullet!"

She tells him, "Don't worry. It's fine. There's a story behind it. Now run along."

A little bit later her second son comes running up to her shouting, "Mom, mom, I just peed out a bullet!"

She says, "Go talk to your brother. I already explained this to him."

An hour goes by and her third son runs into the room shouting, "Mom, mom! You'll never believe what happened!"

She stops him and says, "Let me guess, you peed out a bullet?"

And he tells her, "No, I was in the garage jacking off and I shot the dog!"

submitted by /u/Jack-the-Knife
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! https://ift.tt/329yNCE
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List