Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

Keeping Up With the Kardashians: Khloé Had Coronavirus Earlier This Year

In one of the biggest bombshells on this season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, eldest sister Khloé Kardashian revealed that she did indeed contract coronavirus. While shocking to some, the news may not come as a surprise to fans who speculated early that Khloé took ill. 

Khloé's positive diagnosis was teased earlier this season when her younger sister Kylie Jenner revealed that “someone close to home” was suffering from the disease. The confirmation came when a teaser for an upcoming episode showed the family reeling with the news that she might have the virus. The episode trailer opens with sister Kim worried about Khloé’s severe and sudden illness and the implications it might have in the middle of a pandemic. “My gut tells me that she does, just because she’s so sick,” Kim says. “And that really scares me for her because I can tell that she’s now getting scared and that she’s really nervous about it.

Related: KUWTK: Fans Slam Khloé For Getting Back With Tristan & Not Forgiving Jordyn

In what’s sure to come under fire as an exemplary display of privilege, mama Kris Jenner was able to get on the phone with a number of doctors. She says, “I of course immediately jumped on the phone with every doctor who would take my call.” Soon after, she reveals the diagnosis. I just found out that I do have corona,Khloé then says in an Insta-story (via Us Weekly). “I have been in my room. It’s going to be fine, but it was really bad for a couple of days," she continues. “I suffer from migraines, but this was the craziest headache, I wouldn’t say it was a migraine. My chest would burn when I would cough and my throat is still not full recovered, clearly. Let me tell you: that s**t is real.”

The revelation comes with inopportune timing, as the same episode gets the royal family into hot water for flaunting the celebration of Kims 40th birthday on a private island surrounded by close friends and family, including Khloé. 

It will be interesting to see how the remainder of the final season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians plays out, and how the family reflects on their contribution to popular culture over the last decade, which at the very least, gives fans the gift of one Sir Mason Disick.

Next: KUWTK: Fans Furious Kim Kardashian Flaunts Wealth For B-Day Island Trip

Keeping Up With the Kardashians airs Thursdays at 8 pm ET on E!



from ScreenRant - Feed https://ift.tt/3e52AjX
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List