Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

NSFW A handsome traveling salesman stops at this farmhouse.

After a long wait at the door finally a young woman with no arms or legs shows up at the door in an electric wheelchair.

"Sorry Mister there's no one at home but me for the next few hours, but I would like to ask you a favor."

"Alright young lady, what can I do for you?"

"Well you see because of my condition, I've never been kissed by a man."

So he gives her a nice long passionate kiss.

"Oh my, that was amazing! I never knew the effect that would have on me. May I ask if you would fondle my breasts?.

So he gets down on his knees & not only fondles but kisses and sucks on her nipples till she's about falling out of her chair with pleasure.

Breathlessly she whispers in his ear, "Mr. I've never been fucked. How about it."

So the salesman picks her up out of her chair and starts to carry her toward her bedroom, when he turns and takes her outside along side a pond behind the house.

Tossing her into the pond he yells to her: "Well, now you're FUCKED!"

submitted by /u/lodiman77
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! https://ift.tt/37cm4l9
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List