Welcome , corona latest news, world news, breaking news, video, headlines,today news, news , international news, latest world news,today live breaking news

There's this new guy on my bowling team. His name is Frank, and he's a really nice guy and an excellent bowler, but there's just one thing about him.

At the end of every game, Frank says, "Next game, I might be five minutes late." The rest of us guys find it really annoying. He almost always shows up right on time, but still, he always says, "Next game, I might be five minutes late."

One day we decided that we wanted to find out why he always said that. Our captain went up to Frank just as he had bowled a strike, when he noticed something that made him forget about the five-minutes-late-thing.

"Frank," he said, "are you bowling left-handed today?"

"That I am."

"I could have sworn you bowled right-handed at our last game!"

"That I did."

For the rest of the game, and for each game over the next few weeks, all that the rest of us could talk about was the hand Frank was using to bowl.

"He's bowling righty today!"

"I remembered he bowled lefty at his first game!"

"Could he be alternating hands?"

"No, I remember last month he bowled three games righty in a row!"

Finally, the captain decided to ask Frank how he decided which hand to bowl with.

"Simple," replied Frank. "Every morning, when I wake up, I look at my girlfriend. If she's lying on her left side, I bowl lefty. If she's lying on her right side, I bowl righty. This may sound strange, but ever since I started this method I've become better at bowling than I've ever been!"

The rest of us decided that we should try this method too. Everyone who woke up and saw his girlfriend or wife lying on her left side bowled lefty. Everyone who woke up and saw his girlfriend or wife lying on her right side bowled righty. This method worked surprisingly well. We entered a national tournament, and, with our new hand-switching method, made our way to the finals.

On the morning of the finals, I woke up and looked at my girlfriend to see which side she was sleeping on... but she was lying on her back. Now I had no way of knowing which hand to bowl with.

When I arrived at the bowling alley, I told everyone about my dilemma. Once again, the captain asked Frank for help.

"What do you do when your girlfriend is lying on her back?" he asked.

With a sly grin on his face, Frank responded, "Why do you think I always say, 'Next game, I might be five minutes late'?"

submitted by /u/wimpykidfan37
[link] [comments]

from Jokes: Get Your Funny On! https://ift.tt/34zGjqq
via IFTTT
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Definition List

Unordered List